Calling on the experienced women filmmakers!!
With the support of the Council of Europe’s Eurimages Fund, Pop Up Film Residency launches a very special residency only for you!!
We designed this special POP UP FILM RESIDENCY to support diversity and fair chances in the film industry.
Looking at the landscapes of the film industry, we could not overlook the scarcity of support for filmmakers that are preparing their 3rd or later film. This is more urgent when we speak of women.
This is where we want to stand up.
The 2021/2022 edition will accommodate one project and its author.
WHEN AND WHERE WILL THE RESIDENCY TAKE PLACE?
We can accommodate the exact dates of your residency as long as they fit within October 2021 and March 2022. We are happy to welcome you to one of the Pop Up hosting cities.
Your travel fare and accommodation are covered by the program.
WHO WILL BE MY MENTOR?
The mentor is always selected for a particular project. You can check our previous mentors here.
AM I ELIGIBLE?
If you are a woman filmmaker regardless of age and:
– are of nationality or based in one of the Council of Europe Eurimages member countries,
– are developing your 3rd or later feature film,
then you are eligible.
HOW CAN I APPLY?
Fill in the registration form (Google Form): https://cutt.ly/iQiaWri.
You will need to attach:
– treatment or introduction of the project you’d like to develop with us (.pdf document up to 10 pages),
– intention note (explication – .pdf document up to 3 pages) so we see your thoughts and aims with the project,
– motivation so we can better assess how we can assist,
– CV with your previous works listed. Please provide us access to some of your previous pieces (shorts are alright).
WHAT IS THE DEADLINE?
The submissions are opened until 30 September 2021, at midnight.
Do you still have doubts or questions? Feel free to contact our program manager Kristina Aschenbrennerova: email@example.com, she will be happy to guide you through the application procedure.