- Lana Bregar (Slovenia) was hosted in Faaborg (Denmark) by producer Katja Adomeit, and worked on « Dark Head » with director Daniel Borgman as mentor.
- Erec Brehmer (Germany) was hosted in Asuncion (Paraguay) by producer Sebastián Peña Escobar, and worked on « Lightness and Weight » with director Marcelo Martinessi as mentor.
- Loïc Hobi (Switzerland) stayed in Berlin (Germany), and worked on « Crypto Lover » with script consultant Nadja Dumouchel as mentor.
- Cyrielle Raingou (Cameroon) was hosted in Bucharest (Romania) by producer Ada Solomon, and worked on « I’m coming for you » with director Teodora Ana Mihai as mentor.
- Pratik Thakare (India) was hosted in Bratislava (Slovakia) by Kristina Aschenbrennerova, and worked on « Midnight Meal » with script consultant Matthieu Taponier as mentor.
- Last but not least, Nastya Gruba (Ukraine) had to stay in her country because of the war instead of going to Cairo (Egypt).
She nevertheless managed to work on « Women Suicide Season » with script consultant Ayman El Amir as mentor.
“ I wrote a lot, but also a lot for the trash can. I’m approaching my film by eliminating bad ideas. I’ve basically made a decision about what my film should look like in the end. From here, I can keep working.”